Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im banned from prison

Options
  • 06-08-2009 9:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?? That's odd....just tried to look at prison there and im banned:confused: If a mod is in a cheerful mood and feels like allowing me access to see what the inmates are up to...;)

Oh and the AH video forum. Tried to post a thread there with vids the other day - said I had to wait for a mod to do it, fair enough but it never got put up. So I did it again this evening - so AH video mods need to work a bit faster:) If a mod sees my thread request there in Cool Vids, Pics, and Links please put it up. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You were banned for legal threats at the time it seems. September last year and from feedback too.
    Can you shed any light on that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Sparky wrote: »
    You were banned for legal threats at the time it seems. September last year and from feedback too.
    Can you shed any light on that?

It was just a bit of a row over the weather forum or something. I can PM you details if you like? Im not overly fussed about prison forum tbh or feedback for that matter - just seemed a bit weird! It's a bizarre anomaly.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The only way you can get access to post freely on prison is by posting overly freely on boards.ie, then you get sitebanned and are allowed free reign to post freely, within reason in a thread that only you can post on. You and certain non-sitebanned users that is. To be a non-sitebanned user able to access prison means a big brown envelope posted to the boards office.

And when I say brown envelope I'm not talking about the dog poo and lighter fluid type..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

:olol! sorry did not know that! I don't want to be perma banned just for access to prison:pac: Jaysus no!

Advertisement