Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two guys on a drive

Options
  • 06-08-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

2 dyslexics going for a drive. One asks the other one 'can you smell petrol?' The other one replies 'don't take the piss mate, I can't even smell my own name!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

V-good.

I heard it before as:

Two dyslexics sitting in a room. One says "Can you smell gas?"
    The other says "No I can't even spell my own name"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

See this is why we need an "anti-thanks" button ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I hope to God that Brad and Angelina's daughter, Shiloh Pitt, isn't dyslexic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

Next time you are chatting to someone who is dyslexic, tell them that "dyslexic" is an anagram of "thick c*nt".

It's funny watching them trying to figure out, in vain, if it's true or not.

pebbles21 wrote: »
    2 dyslexics going for a drive. One asks the other one 'can you smell petrol?' The other one replies 'don't take the piss mate, I can't even smell my own name!'

Just to check - you do realise that, generally, people who have dyslexia don't have any problems with their hearing or aural comprehension? See that's what makes this joke totally senseless and not funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Would ya be happy if the joke was:

2 deaf dyslexics going for a drive. One writes 'can you smell petrol?' on a piece of paper and show's the other. The other one writes 'don't take the piss mate, I can't even smell my own name!' :pac:

Much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Just to check - you do realise that, generally, people who have dyslexia don't have any problems with their hearing or aural comprehension? See that's what makes this joke totally senseless and not funny.

Theres always one :rolleyes:

Advertisement