Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone else know about this??!?

Options
  • 06-08-2009 10:14pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just looking around on Pixmania for something for someone (50x20mm fan).

Didn't find one. :o

I did find what appears to be an ungodly amount of case-modding and watercooling gear instead :eek:

Now, how long have those been there?!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I remember when buying my 4870 off them they had watercooling blocks for them. Didn't really think about it at the time. I didn't really think it would be their market but I guess it is.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

They even have the Sunbeamtech acrylic testbenches someone here fancied a while ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

A lot of the case mod stuff seems to come from 'other' sellers, which drives up your delivery price significantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

They've had that stuff a very long time actually, never gave it any second thought!

Advertisement