Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

National Maternity Hosptal - satellite clinics locations

• 06-08-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

We just got booking confirmation letter from NMH. They have those satellite clinics in South Dublin and North Wicklow. Does anyone have idea about their actual locations? We are in Enniskerry, so we would be considering Bray, Loughlinstown and Greystones eventually. Unfortunately the letter we got does not say anything about addresses. There is also no addresses mentioned on www.nmh.ie. Would be nice to know where are they before making appointment.

We have phone numbers, so the worst case it will be few phone calls to find this out, but decided to try here first.

Also anyone have and good or bad experience with any of those three? All comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Regards,
    Sergiusz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I use the clinic in Bray and it is behind the tax office or opposite the mermaid theatre. I find it just as good and much handier than Holles street but can be very busy and if you decide to go there my advice would be to get there as early as possible (before nine no matter what appointment time they give you) as its on a first come first served basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 serek

foxy06 wrote: »
    I use the clinic in Bray and it is behind the tax office or opposite the mermaid theatre. I find it just as good and much handier than Holles street but can be very busy and if you decide to go there my advice would be to get there as early as possible (before nine no matter what appointment time they give you) as its on a first come first served basis.

Thanks foxy06! Good point with those appointment times, definitely useful tip.

Regards,
    Sergiusz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Another tip when you go in for your first appointment (if you go to Bray) is to right '1st visit' beside your name when you sign in so they know you have to have your bloods taken and see the health nurse and won't leave you sitting there waiting. Also grab a few of the urine sample jars for future visits. They have a box of these on the floor beside where you sign in. And bring a book and bottle of water.

Congrats btw:)

foxy06 wrote: »
    Another tip when you go in for your first appointment (if you go to Bray) is to right '1st visit' beside your name when you sign in so they know you have to have your bloods taken and see the health nurse and won't leave you sitting there waiting. Also grab a few of the urine sample jars for future visits. They have a box of these on the floor beside where you sign in. And bring a book and bottle of water.

Congrats btw:)

Thanks foxy06. I think I never mentioned in this thread.. It's daddy speaking here on the forum, so I'll pass all of those straight away to my girlfriend. We both really appreciate your helpful tips :) If you know anymore of them please keep sharing your knowledge.

Btw. We have already decided for Bray :-)

Regards,
    serek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

The Greystones one is the Greystones Medical Centre on Victoria road (off main street).

• Advertisement

ebmma wrote: »
    The Greystones one is the Greystones Medical Centre on Victoria road (off main street).

We were told to be there in Greystones on the first appointment regardless the fact that we have chosen Bray, so this became very useful now. Thanks ebmma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

serek wrote: »
    We were told to be there in Greystones on the first appointment regardless the fact that we have chosen Bray, so this became very useful now. Thanks ebmma!

no worries, hope it went well :)

Advertisement