If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Muchas gracias

• 06-08-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Righto

a big thanks to the gang in the Philips shop for all yer help with my TV and Blu-ray set up.

Ash - for phone calls, sorting out all the orders and making sure I was very well looked after/put up with :D

Nic - for always lookin after me in the shop and even helping me with the 37PFL9604 out to the car the first time!! Above and beyond!

Fergal - fellow beardie (yes not typo) and givin a hand out today!

And last but certainly not least JohnMc a very big thanks for letting me return the 37 and doing me such a craicin deal on the 42PFL9664. For always comin back personally (even if it takes a while!!! ;)) and even for the Sunday call!!! But most of all for reminding me what customer service is cos many place have forgotten!

My thanks will include such plaudits as my new but guaranteed continued custom, sincere thanks and a helluvalot of free advertising!

What can I say the 42PFL9664 is certainly worth it I can only recommend if you can scrape the extra few quid together this set is savage, and the size is just right, best decision I have made in a long time, now just have to do something about the sound!

PS John if ye ever need a testimonial let me know!

A very grateful Hick :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

aww shucks:P:P
    Glad your enjoying your new TV

Cheers from guys and Gals from the Philips Shop
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ash and the crew.

Just like to say "nice one" for a job well done.

It's always nice to get feedback from customers (good or bad) and it's taken a bit of time and thought to write that one !

Keep up the good work and maybe we'll see a Philips Shop open in Belfast ?????

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.