If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 37" - 42" TV

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Don't suppose any of these have made their way onto this week's shipment?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

johnmc wrote: »
    Yes,

....and the news is not great!

We don't expect any until 1st week in September and even then the quantities will be limited but I should be able to clear all back orders - plus a few extra.

If you want one drop me a PM with your contact details and I'll pop a no obligation order onto the system to get you on the list,

ATB,

John Mc

Still no white smoke - but I will have an update tomorrow - which I'll post tomorrow night.

Apologies again for the delay guys!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Still no white smoke - but I will have an update tomorrow - which I'll post tomorrow night.

Apologies again for the delay guys!

ATB,

John Mc

Any news yet?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Any news yet?

Max & Boardies,

No white smoke yet - I can see there is a large(ish) delivery due into our main warehouse in England but I have no firm date for oit yet and it's a bank holiday in the UK today so I cannot raise anyone in our warehouse or purchasing departments.

Apologies again that I cannot give a firm date, I have mailed our purchaseing dept and as soon as they sober up from the reading featival or the Notting hill carnival (It's sunny over there today - can you believe it! :mad:) I hope to get some firm info!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Max & Boardies,

No white smoke yet - I can see there is a large(ish) delivery due into our main warehouse in England but I have no firm date for oit yet and it's a bank holiday in the UK today so I cannot raise anyone in our warehouse or purchasing departments.

Apologies again that I cannot give a firm date, I have mailed our purchaseing dept and as soon as they sober up from the reading featival or the Notting hill carnival (It's sunny over there today - can you believe it! :mad:) I hope to get some firm info!

ATB,

John Mc

Has anything shown up on this week's shipment?

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.