Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing email

Options
  • 06-08-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just changed my email, fine, got confirmation etc. But from that point on, the system treated me as a total newbie, reminding me to set up profile )even though it is very much set up) and sending me a pm with "welcome to boards.ie" etc.

Can't this be dropped for simply changing the email?

Also re the welcome pm - a little bit tl;dr for some I'd say, though I read it myself despite knowing it all off verbatim at this stage :pac:

Not a gripe, just a thought.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

More likely that the system has thought you are a newbie and to PM you again on the change of email.
    I'd suggest you post it up in Development for Ross and Conor to take a look into.

In relation to the welcome PM. We do kinda have to be detailed in things like that more so to cover ourselfs if a user says they did not know about A,B or C :)

Advertisement