Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Tiles in 2-Bed Ch. Park

Options
  • 06-08-2009 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

We have the standard kitchen wall tiles which came with the house. 1 inch slightly off white. We are looking join up tiling at the back wall of the galley but for the life of me cannot track down these tiles.

I've phoned Durkans who can't seem the shed any light on the matter. Anyone know if they are still available or where one might get them?

Thnks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lakeroad

Harmony Tiles 01 8250822, They supplied the tiles for Charlesland Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Active8

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, they went into liquidation last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Tanith

I have the guys name that tiled if that helps. Maybe he remembers the name of the tiles or has some spare stock - Ray Cooke 086 385 7576. Think he was linked to that shop though Harmony Tiles so it may be that everything went with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

Yes, I just needed more shower tiles too this week so we tracked down Paul from a few years ago from Harmony Tiles (also yes, there was Ray Cooke) - Paul was amazing and offered to look in his garage at home to help us source the tiles and finally he worked out which ones they were for us and gave us contact details of the wholesalers in Santry to ring and order the tiles.... he was so helpful a few years ago I remember and now again...and for no gain, would definitely support him again if he was open.

Advertisement