Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Maynooth?

Options
  • 07-08-2009 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey , I'm thinking of going to live in maynooth this year , can anyone tell me is there any business hiring down there at all?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

What kind of business? Part time or full time? Have you looked on any of the myriad of job sites?

I deffinatly wouldn't hire you for any kind of role if this is your level of initiative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Varkov wrote: »
    What kind of business? Part time or full time? Have you looked on any of the myriad of job sites?

I deffinatly wouldn't hire you for any kind of role if this is your level of initiative.

God he's just asking a simple question! Maybe he is already looking by other means. Plus he said he might move to Maynooth, so he may just be putting the feelers out. OP if you have any more information on what type of job you are interested in etc you might get more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

a bit harsh Varkov! No harm in asking the people that live locally, sure wouldnt they know best?
    Bam-dan if your just looking for regular old job for a few bob ya might wanna check out heatons. They are due to open in a large retail unit up beside the new tesco (they put up a big banner on the front of the shop about a week ago) It didnt say anything about hiring but wouldnt be any harm to call there offices and enquire about the hiring process for new store in Maynooth.

Contact info here:
    http://www.heatonsstores.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

What are your skills and experience?

I can see the following jobs in Maynooth:

Baker/Confectioner
    WEB DEVELOPER XHTML & PHP/MYSQL
    Carer (B Licence)
    OFFICE MANAGER
    Merchandiser (Maynooth - Part Time)
    Warehouse & Logistics Manager
    Barber - (Manormills, Maynooth)
    Java Developers
    Environmental Health & Safety Officer

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bam_Dan

Thanks a million , ill give that a try so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Sentennial are/were looking for Java developers.
    HP are recruiting, but seem to be looking for 2nd European language.
    Maybe bar work/waiter in the new club Mantra.

Just off the top of my head.

Advertisement