Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for students to share a house in Edinburgh

Options
  • 07-08-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,562 ✭✭✭✭

Im finishing my last year at Edinburgh Napier University, now for the three years I have been studying in Edinburgh, Ive met many students from Ireland.
    I need to organise a flat or house for about 10th September, so if anyone is coming over to study in Edinburgh and needs to find accommodation or already has accommodation and wants another to share, please pm me or reply, thanks in advance. Im a mature student in his early forties, friendly and easy to get on with. Forgot to add that Im living in Ireland at the mom, hence this request.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,562 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Still Looking for a house or flat to share in Edinburgh, is there any Irish students studying in Edinburgh this September?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

You might have a bit of luck here mate

http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/

?

Advertisement