Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelic Football Teams

Options
  • 07-08-2009 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Apart from freshman teams how many men's football teams does UCD have? Is it just a senior team or is there an intermediate team?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

They have an intermediate team but no junior teams. Try out for them, they will improve you so much as a player. You could be training with intercounty minors and U-21'. Training with the best improves you so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

They have an intermediate team but no junior teams. Try out for them, they will improve you so much as a player. You could be training with intercounty minors and U-21'. Training with the best improves you so much.

I have not played in a few years so I'll defo have to step up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

If you have not played in a couple of years you will probably end up on the B or C freshers team. The C team play a good few games, went to Holland last year for a tournament and have a lot of craic from what I hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    If you have not played in a couple of years you will probably end up on the B or C freshers team. The C team play a good few games, went to Holland last year for a tournament and have a lot of craic from what I hear.

Don't think I'll be able to play for the freshers as I'm not a freshman.

Advertisement