Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent video reviews of TNG, VOY, DS9 and ENT episodes from SFDebris

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Excellent indeed, though I was slightly disappointed by his review of AGT. After the brilliance of in the pale moonlight I was expecting an intellectual discussion on the philosophy of trek vis a vis existentialism. But he didn't delve into that, probably because he didn't want to come off sounding like picard in speech mode as said by himself in a previous review. Still he has brilliant insights, way better than most "critics" in the mainstream press. Apparently there may be movie reviews soon.

hes now reviewing the films and Red Dwarf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

I noticed that! And the movies now as well. Looking forward to Final Frontier, Insurrection and Nemesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

I like SFDebris, much better than Confused Matthew, who just whinges, but i still think Nostalgia critic tops them all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

I like SFDebris, much better than Confused Matthew, who just whinges, but i still think Nostalgia critic tops them all!

Yes, Confused Matthew is extremely annoying. Who is Nostalgia critic? I've never heard of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Furet wrote: »
    Yes, Confused Matthew is extremely annoying. Who is Nostalgia critic? I've never heard of him.

he's a guy who reviews retro stuff, films, tv shows and even some old ads. just Google "That guy wity the Glasses"
    he does other stuff too like
    5 second movies
    bum reviews
    ask that guy...
    there's probably more stuff but i didn't give the site a decent look through

I nostalgia critics review of captain america, it was spot on in terms of criticisms but I find debris to be the best reviewer as he doesn't grate with nerdom. Nostalgia critics does this to much, hes in love with his nerdiness and being in love with oneself is always gay according to Gazorra.

His review of Wok is a masterpiece.

Advertisement