Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swimming lessons

Options
  • 07-08-2009 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

anyone know when/where in Carlow

i know they do public ones in graigue on tuesdays and thursdays but it's at 10pm too late really to be trying to learn anything...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 thesaharastyle

i've done lessons in graiguecullen but only for few weeks it is to late getting lazy at that time but athy does lesson i think around 7 but you would want to check

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Mount Wolsley Leisure club does lessons there too it can be either group or proivate think it costs about 160 for 6 lessons though :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

i've done lessons in graiguecullen but only for few weeks it is to late getting lazy at that time but athy does lesson i think around 7 but you would want to check

yeh it's well too late, I will check with so with Athy thanks
    tommycahir wrote: »
    Mount Wolsley Leisure club does lessons there too it can be either group or proivate think it costs about 160 for 6 lessons though :-(

a little expensive so..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

might be worth while checkin with the people over in the athletics and triathlon forum people are always posting about gettin lessons over there. The swimming forum might be helpful though it does tend to be pretty quiet. Carlow has a triathlon club and they train in the oaks so might be worth contactin the oaks to see if they do lessons.

Does anybody know if graigue is open at the moment? have been ringing since 9 and phone off the hook? ussually they have an answer machine that just gives the times

Edit: Ok they have set-up the answer machine....open from 7am-9.45am!!!!! how the hell is that open to public. I want to bring the child to the pool on my day off and it is not possible. It p!ss's me off no end!!!! and times for the rest of the week get even worse once the schools return

Sorry for the rant

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

Did you look into lessons in Athy?

• Advertisement

Did you look into lessons in Athy?

I haven't yet because have been mad busy the last few weeks, things will be quieter now and will check it out this week.

athy lessons start the 14th of September over 6 weeks.

mondays and wednesdays 7pm.

70 euro for lessons advaanced booking essential

Advertisement