Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Floor Insulation - Kingspan K3 Kooltherm

• 07-08-2009 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get good deals on Kingspan K3 Kooltherm?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,147 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Ring them direct and they will recoommend a salesperson/agent for your area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

ring them direct and ask if they have any seconds.......... usually nothing wrong with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Quack13

dlambirl wrote: »
    ring them direct and ask if they have any seconds.......... usually nothing wrong with them.

Are seconds the panels that people send back when they have spares i.e unused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

a second might not have the writing stamped on.....

we saved a great deal of money on our insulation getting "seconds" from Kingspan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭YourAverageJoe

Have heard about this from a few people, to me seconds could also be boards which were not made correctly, i.e. not stated insulation properties.

Risky in my opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

Shop around for alternatives. Kingspan are the market leader but the other Hytherm, Quinn, Ballytherm etc have the same if not similar products with just a different label for a fraction of the cost.

Advertisement