Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God's Garden

• 07-08-2009 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

Just received this tweet (my twitter is Monkeyto should anyone fancy exchanging follows)

RT @Slasher God's Garden #SF4 tournament in Japan starting soon, featuring Daigo, Mago, Iyo, Nuki, Shiro. LIVE STREAM: http://bit.ly/bfnBS

Sure enough I click on the link and Daigo is currently doing an online run!!!

You just missed an awesome Honda too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm in work.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    [/Balrog]

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

sweet thanks for the heads up,
    i however am not in work today muhahaha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Ricky Ortiz (Rufus) of NorCal was just up! Took one round off Waida (Honda) but his Honda was too strong!

Next American up is Fubarduck (Akuma) against R-Chan (Boxer). Fubarduck was DESTROYED.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

the guy doing the text didn't know who was playing and put.... "American vs waida"

Made me laugh :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Good stuff thanks for the heads up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Should be doing work here myself. Some excellent Honda players.

Honda vs akuma was ridiculous. 5 hits and akuma is dead :eek:. dude does so much damage.

Claw vs sagat. epic match. Vega rules :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Holy **** now thats how you play Vega! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm impressed with that fuerto just there.

Someone somewhere better be recording this :'(

"How do you spell MARN?" :D

Marn lost out. Saying that he still runs a decent Viper.

Was TDK. He rwas at EVO too if i recall and showed some good skills too. very tricky.

Man if there is anything hotter than a girl who can play Rufus like a legend then I just dont want to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

A hot chick playing Blanka.... well **SWOON**

Asian girls. Playing street fighter. I think I'm in love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Monkeyto wrote: »
    Man if there is anything hotter than a girl who can play Rufus like a legend then I just dont want to know!

Really? Not even if it's a Japanese popstar cosplaying as Chun-Li beating top Japanese players at Street Fighter?

*drool*

Finals have started now Ojisan through to the next round with Sagat power!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Most of them round of 16 matches were brilliant.The highlight definately being the last one,Itazan (Gief) v Tetsu (El F),I love watchin' a good El F.

But he's a real Zangief killer, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    But he's a real Zangief killer, right?

Yeah,I'm definately no expert on that particular match up but I know it's heavily in El Fuertes favour.It was still quite funny,El F had a pixel of health left and did the flying throw thing( qcf+p then fierce,dunno what it's called) 4 times in a row to win.

EDIT:The El Fuerte was just annihilated by Daigo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Really annoying matchup for Gief because he can't really do **** about the wakeup mixup, the huge health difference is the only thing that keeps him in the game really.

That was an excellent fuerto there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Uryos Viper was awesome against Magos Sagat just there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

How far along is this? Is it getting close to the end?

Think it's either quarters or smeis of each bracket.

The big twist of the turnament has just been revealed.

For those of you that can't read the japanese text, the final will not be played on shaq fu instead of street fighter 4.

• Advertisement

Very close there, Daigo into the losers bracket.

Edit **** it's not over!

Edit: Out now.

Advertisement