Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God's Garden

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Daigo comprehensively beaten. great match. Uryo wins match.

Mago probably gonna win the thing now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Dunno why daigo didnt ultra him when he missed the ultra.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I think Justin should not be in Chinatown Fair and should be watching this.

bush wrote: »
    Dunno why daigo didnt ultra him when he missed the ultra.

Big mistake that. Simple ultra would win the round, and he went for a combo that didn't kill him. silly really. Ego. Simple move wins it but wanted the combo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Lmao, that Mike Ross stuff in the chat during the Honda match was class :pac:

edit: Yeah Kirby I constantly see Sabre doing that with his Sakura, doing the ex tatsu mixup when ex tatsu > ultra would finish it. The price you pay for looking flash!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's been going on all day with every honda :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Daigo fail?

Even when you're Daigo, it's not too bad of a failure losing to Mago's Sagat. :pac:

Yeh mago beat Daigo and daigo's out. I knew Mago would win. He's not flash at all, its all about the simple stuff with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Not often you see Daigo go 0 for 4.

• Advertisement

The commentator goes crazy. Uppppeerrrrrcuuuuuut!!!

****ing class ultra setup!

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    ****ing class ultra setup!

Pretty sexy alright.

Knew mago would win it. Epic commentator in the final. Guy was brilliant. :D

Is it KSK on commentary? Sounds like him. He always goes crazy when he's commentating. Even funnier when he commentates and plays at the same time!

Thought it wouldn't have went that way when the ultra ****ed up halfway through. I'll be playing like that next meet up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Brilliant final!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Thought it wouldn't have went that way when the ultra ****ed up halfway through. I'll be playing like that next meet up :P

Whiffing ultras?

:pac:

Touche.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Uryos Viper was awesome against Magos Sagat just there.

Uryo = <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

FFS where do I watch this!!! GAHHHHH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    FFS where do I watch this!!! GAHHHHH
    Monkeyto wrote: »
    RT @Slasher God's Garden #SF4 tournament in Japan starting soon, featuring Daigo, Mago, Iyo, Nuki, Shiro. LIVE STREAM: http://bit.ly/bfnBS

You missed the 9th night but it's on again today (9PM PST). Plus if you scroll down the page a little, you can watch recorded versions of the action gone. 9th night is there in 7 parts.

🤪

Advertisement