Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Greystones (upstyle & GHD)

Options
  • 07-08-2009 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

I need some help, im originally from greystones and I never remember a REALLY GOOD hairdressers being there. I have a wedding there soon so will need to get my hair done there on the morning. Can anyone recommend someone thats REALLY good at ghd/upstyles. There is a really good girl called Simone in Tescos hairdresser but she doesnt start work until 11am that morning (church is at 12!)

Thanks a million!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Maybe you could ask Simone to do you a favour and start early.

You would have to make it worth her while but it will be worth it if you think she is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

I got an upstyle done in David Martin's recently and it was gorgeous. It's a little bit out of Greystones town though (Killincarrig to be precise!) and not entirely sure it's still called David Martin's! Also I have no idea what the girls name was who did it but she was great. I just asked her for a basic upstyle and turned out really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jclare56

hey

This may be a bit over due - but I thought it may be of use for future occasions!!! I got an upstlye done at elite in the tesco shopping centre - it was lovely (low messy bun dealy) and only took 20 mins - over all I would recommend them as it was quite good value too!!

J :D

Advertisement