Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on squeez OJ?

Options
  • 07-08-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone able to help me find info on Squeez OJ producers or owners, etc? cant find anything on the web.

I think its squeez (without the last e) its the brand with the advert at the moment that has a hand reaching to an orange, squeezes it, orange explodes, juice falls out.

trying to find the tune from the ad, have posted in the relevant forum for this on several sites with no result, so have broadened search to find info on company contact etc, but as I said I cant find anything in the web so far.

any info appreciated. ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Probably werent having look cos its spelt "sqeez", without the U

Anyways dunno if this much info for ya,havent looked at it myself http://www.sqeez.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 44 d_dools

wolf99 wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone able to help me find info on Squeez OJ producers or owners, etc? cant find anything on the web.

I think its squeez (without the last e) its the brand with the advert at the moment that has a hand reaching to an orange, squeezes it, orange explodes, juice falls out.

trying to find the tune from the ad, have posted in the relevant forum for this on several sites with no result, so have broadened search to find info on company contact etc, but as I said I cant find anything in the web so far.

any info appreciated. ta

"It's an original composition created for the ad, and it's called Gez. "

from the company that made it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c8Z0uhMmv8&feature=PlayList&p=2EA48DBD17BF2F62&index=1

Advertisement