Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spar Clonskeagh - Steve in the Deli

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I think we've all worked with somebody like this.

Mildly amusing in small doses to gullible members of the public; detested by his workmates.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Used to be a bloke on the tills in tesco clearwater..thought he was great gas,altogether..making "amusing" quips about your groceries,babbling incoherently throughout every transaction to try and curry favour.
    I used to go to a till with more people to avoid him.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Sounds like a right muppet this Steve character if he said that about the girl. I suppose that attitude is accepted over that way of the city

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

Zatman wrote: »
    Sounds like a right muppet this Steve character if he said that about the girl. I suppose that attitude is accepted over that way of the city

in fairness it was only meant as a joke, the girl herself was laughing her head off at it too, she was winding him up as much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

Ah Steve and that girl, their priceless like that! A right pair of comedians I said a right pair of comedians! Always joking, that's steve.

hate to be there when the laughing stops though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Salvelinus

Steve the deli man ate my hamster.

Steve used to be cool but i hate him because of this thread.
    Never going to spar again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 butter or mayo?

Ahh Steve, I saw this thread and had to register and leave a message. The man is a legend, makes the best roll on the southside and is an absolute gent. I went in there one day for a roll and came out a half hour later in tears with laughter. His speciality, spicey chicken, or the spicer as we call it. Delicious.

Afew of Steve's famous quotes...
    • butter or mayo on that?
    • Will I cut that in half for ya?
    • Ah jaysus, that rolls abit dry, will I throw afew peppers on that for ya?
    Same questions all the time. I went in last week and asked for a roll with abit of red onion..."Havent any red oninon chopped at the minute" he said as he disappeared. Came back 2 secs later with a red onion and a knife and cut me some for my roll....

A true gent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Afew of Steve's famous quotes...
    • butter or mayo on that?
    • Will I cut that in half for ya?

Those quotes, down in history they will go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm locking this foolish thread.

This guy is a member of the public people.

Not for your amusement.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement