Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice babysitter

Options
  • 07-08-2009 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Childminder available to babysit and stay over night with children. I am friendly and I have experience.

I have experience with housework and child care. I can organize to your children a lot of attractions, sports, activities related with drama and art. I’m a student of cultural - art pedagogy. I have full head of ideas ;)

mobile: <snip> e-mail: waterford.babysitter@gmail.com

:):):)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

These type of request should be put up on Adverts.ie, so I will close this topic. People can still PM the OP for more information.

(Also removed your mobile number - people can request it over PM if needed).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement