Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RC Planes for sale

Options
  • 07-08-2009 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Im tryin to sell 3 planes at the mo an 86 inch B-25 bomber from yt international a cmpro giles 82 inch and a funjet anyone interested???????????????/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 deglance

Hey Ficus Sorry but i cant load up any pics it keeps crashing so sorry but if you look at the link http://www.maci.ie/buy-sell/buy-sell.php and go down thru them you will see the planes sorry bout that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 flyboy83297

deglance wrote: »
    Im tryin to sell 3 planes at the mo an 86 inch B-25 bomber from yt international a cmpro giles 82 inch and a funjet anyone interested???????????????/
    Hey M8, are the planes still for sale? can you give me a working link so i can see the planes? and will you be willing to trade one for a nitro hpi savage 25 and a nitro kyosho pureten alpha?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Hi Deglance
    We don't put up for sale threads here, as the negotiation posts build up and clog up the forum.
    So can you please open an ad thread in adverts.ie. where you'll get a wide audience?
    Then make a post here linking to the adverts.ie thread and the discussions can take place in it.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Probably sold by now in any case...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Another Lazarus thread :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement