Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gig in McPhails?

Options
  • 07-08-2009 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to get hold of them apart from going up? Ive been recommended here ahead of McHughs to play live stuff so anyone know a contact or who to talk to?

Would really appreciate it

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

You could ring them and ask for Ciaran (manager/owners son I think) although I'm not sure how far this will get you - they get ****loads of cds and demos. If you're playing original music you are wasting your time with McPhails - it's been cover bands only for a good few years now. If you are a cover band and gig regularly elsewhere you're probably in with a shout.

You'd probably get a chance in McHughs which is a much better venue, but doesn't attract the crowds that McPhails does. Don't be surprised if you play to less than 20 people. I think Sandra is the name of the girl that looks after the music.

McPhails 041 9837371
    McHughs 041 9835995

Advertisement