Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipswich signing Brian Muphy and Gary Deegan

• 07-08-2009 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

I've been reading in the paper that Roy Keane urgently wants talks with Brian Murphy and Gary Deegan from Bohs. They will not be moving until Jan 1st if they are but I can't find any fee's mentioned. Does anybody have anymore information on these moves. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I've been reading in the paper that Roy Keane urgently wants talks with Brian Murphy and Gary Deegan from Bohs. They will not be moving until Jan 1st if they are but I can't find any fee's mentioned. Does anybody have anymore information on these moves. Thanks
    I can ask the kit man for their shirt sizes in green if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

what paper!?

SectionF wrote: »
    I can ask the kit man for their shirt sizes in green if anyone's interested.

pity they're not going to Celtic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Well I wear one of his jersies when we are playing anyways :P
    And it's in the Evening Herald and the Daily Mail. Both only short columns though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

What is with Keane and trying to make club's he manages into a Republic of Ireland B squad!

• Advertisement

I don't know but I hope Brian doesn't leave.

CHD wrote: »
    What is with Keane and trying to make club's he manages into a Republic of Ireland B squad!
    Marketing.

I don't know but I hope Brian doesn't leave.

Deegan is a very very important player for Bohs, was a formality he was going to move on at some stage

SectionF you heard anything about the transfer's?

Yeah he is class but I'm a keeper too that's why I said that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

CHD wrote: »

He did it once and they won the league. He is sticking to what he knows.

No Roy Keane team is complete without David Connolly though.

SectionF you heard anything about the transfer's?
    Nothing that's not in the papers. Fenlon has insisted that neither will move until the end of the season. On the other hand, we could do with the money now to complete the 65% limbo dancer routine.

Yeah as I said in the first post if it happens it will not be before January the first.

Yeah as I said in the first post if it happens it will not be before January the first.
    Wouldn't bank on it.

Suppose as the season is over in November and we do need the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Brian Murphy would be on a bosman free apparently, dunno about deegan. Its in a few of the papers today.

herald

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Waiting until the season is over sounds strange.

You would only be flogging your two best players to get you under the cap, no?

Unless youse have accepted that breaching the cap is a formality and you're going for the league anyway in the hope of another fudge?

Or Nutsy is playing hardball with your board.

Advertisement