Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser tattoo removal

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

tattoo wrote: »
    Hi ziggy,

The tattooist told me that black is the best colour to remove. You have to wait between 4-8 weeks before you go back, depending on how well you heal. I didn't find it painfull at all. It was nothing like getting the tattoo.

Thanks for the info I'm goin to lookk into a few places to get it removed. Oh the things we do when were young and stupid:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gill...

Okay so I got a tattoo 3 years ago that from day one wanted removed... started off going to Metal Morphasis (Elaine) had 2 treatments with her and then she left.
    The guys there kept telling me there was someone coming over from England to do the removals once a month, took my number a month later didnt hear back this kept going on and on think I gave them my number bout 6 times and went in and still got nowhere...
    I have been going to the Berkley Clinic for the last 6 months getting the Laser done, when I went in first she told me it would take 8 sessions give or take. Im on my 6th now and there is no difference at all. The last time I went in there was a different nurse there (the 1st 2 are one on maternity leave) She is now saying that if this one doesn't make a difference then it has gone as far as it can and im stuck with it...
    I want to get my money back or something I dont know (prob living in a dream world) but i have been getting a treatment done that i was told would be successful and its not working at all... im so annoyed anyone have any advise???
    PS sorry for such a long rant :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Quite a few people have come on here looking for answers, unfortunately nobody here on the forum was able to provide any. :-/

Unfortunately there's not much we or you can do it seems :(

Allen falkner has had great results but unless you wanna make the trip over to dallas there's not much point. He could be going to bmxnet though over in germany, might be worth sending him a mail - http://fadefast.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gill...

Typical, wouldn't mind so much but I was in Dallas in March :P
    Mainly wondering if there is any sort of comeback on places like this advertising and saying it will remove a tattoo but not actually doing anything

not sure dude, not a legal person in any way, shape or form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

They probably got you to sign some papers I would imagine, and it probably said that they could not guarantee results, I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭tattoo

Just had my second session. Went over the whole tattoo again.

Session2-1410093.jpg

Looking well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sc01

Wow, thats rele good. How many treatments have you got now? Its almost completly gone at the bottom!

The bottom part has been done 3 times (patch test), but i've had 2 sessions to date.

I'm trying to fade the whole tattoo so i'll have more options when i look to cover it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Merged this with the other threads on tattoo removal, you should find more information that'll help you here :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

There's a new place called iconic laser tattoo removal, they work outta a few shops like bodyshock till their place opens, They'll be at the tattoo convention and all sittings for the convention are a recession butsing 50e no matter what the size

( I dont own the company or work for it)

american patrick runs it i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

@ tattoo - that's amazing how much your tattoo has faded in 2/3 sessions, definitely makes it seem worth looking into!

Does anyone know of places in the South East that do tattoo removal or are they all based around Dublin?

I have a tattoo that I went off about 5 minutes after getting it and would love to get it removed but the laser treatment clinic prices of €thousands seemed mad.
    If I thought I could get it done €50 a session I'd definitely be interested! That tattoo I have is on my tummy, I'm 6 months pregnant now and cringe everytime I'm the docs look at my tum/do scan :o

Plus I'm guessing the next few months its going to stretch and look even worse. Does anyone know what colours are difficult to remove or has anyone had bother getting colours removed?
    I'm the tat about 4/5 years now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

@raze: I presume that during normal hours outside a convention it dosen't cost 50e. That is amazingly cheap and I'd love to find out how I contact these guys but I can't find them online.

Here we are after session 3
    Session3-2011093.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Butters666

Have any ladies ever got tattoos removed from their chest? I'm just wondering if the skin on the chest scars easier than on an arm, as its a bit thinner?

My arm was a bit scarred after the tattoo (cover up) was done. The scarring has gone down since i started getting the laser treatment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NRBNC

hay Guys have any off you any updates on your tattoo removal i.e photos etc just wondering at it has been a while since the last update thanks a bunch

Just finished third session on the cover up, sorry about the terrible pic quality.

th_samsung074.jpg
    th_samsung075.jpg
    th_samsung076.jpg
    th_samsung073.jpg

Advertisement