Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

actors for photo project

Options
  • 07-08-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

I'm looking a for a couple of actors, big age range who are interesting in joining with me in a personal project. I want to create a set of photos that look like film stills. It's a personal project and no money is being involved, I just want to create some interesting art.

If you have a face and fancy creating a character in front of my camera, drop me a message, ideally with a link to a photo of you and the kind of genre/style of film that you would be interested in doing

contact details are in the top right of my website: http://AAAphotos.org

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Hiya, sounds fun.
    Will you be offering prints or headshots as barter for your project models?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

Of course I'll do up some big prints of the finished images for anybody involved

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Great, thanks!

i've had a few people get in touch about this, anybody else find it interesting/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 madcowjemz

I only saw this post now, is it possible to apply for the photographs still?

• Advertisement

yep, sure is, if you have a look at my first post it asks you to send me a photo/link to your facebook etc and some info on the kind of films or genres you like

Advertisement