Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a room near kevin street

Options
  • 07-08-2009 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hi, i was wondering if anyone knows of a spare room to rent for a student in or near kevin street for this coming academic year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

Have you checked daft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Louise Whelan

hi, i was wondering if anyone knows of a spare room to rent for a student in or near kevin street for this coming academic year?

Hi im in the same boat!! U had any luck? Iv been looking on daft but its so hard to get somewhere with students, especialy first or second years!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Look around for places near the Rathmines area, thats only 5mins away from Kevin Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭tinz18

Hey I'm hoping to get a three bed place tomoro with another girl and I was wondering if anyone was interested. I go to Kevin st but the place is off mount argus road in Harolds cross

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    Look around for places near the Rathmines area, thats only 5mins away from Kevin Street.

Rathmines is not a 5 minute walk from Kevin Street. It is a lot longer than that, at least 15 minutes I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

disssco wrote: »
    Rathmines is not a 5 minute walk from Kevin Street. It is a lot longer than that, at least 15 minutes I'd say.

My legs can obviously move quicker than yours ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Louise Whelan

tinz18 wrote: »
    Hey I'm hoping to get a three bed place tomoro with another girl and I was wondering if anyone was interested. I go to Kevin st but the place is off mount argus road in Harolds cross

Wat yr are you in? Any info bout the house? :)

Advertisement