Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ways to meet guys in UCD?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

triseke wrote: »
    gamesoc are a great bunch of guys, and there are a few of us girls as members! ;)

True that :)

(Gamesoc committee 06/07)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'd suggest the toilets around Theatre P in the Arts building OP.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I'd suggest the toilets around Theatre P in the Arts building OP.

:pac:

Thats a nasty area..in any case the university paper the observer or whatever its called, did a sting operation on that area..its regularly patrolled by guards from what i've heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    Thats a nasty area..in any case the university paper the observer or whatever its called, did a sting operation on that area..its regularly patrolled by guards from what i've heard.

I know, I was joking. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What goes on there mehmeh12? Anything I might be interested in?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

All i know is theater p toilets are a cesspits of sti's and creeps. Enter as your own risk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sounds good !

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

triseke wrote: »
    gamesoc are a great bunch of guys, and there are a few of us girls as members! ;)

*cough*On committee this year*cough*:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 harkeness

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    All i know is theater p toilets are a cesspits of sti's and creeps. Enter as your own risk.

That sounds like my pants...

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

As Already stated.

Look half way decent.

Go To Engineering Lectures.

Go to Comp Sci Lectures.

Join Netsoc

Join Gamesoc

Join Sci-Fi Soc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

wow this is an interesting topic title...While I doubt this is real, this may actually attract the attention of some nervous young women, so may as well give a proper answer.

Starting off in Ucd you should aim to get yourself settled in first, you're plunging into a new situation with thousands of new people, new pressures, new living environments and possibly having to pay bills etc. for the first time. This isn't speed-dating it's life.

most people go for people with similar interests, so as mentioned your class peers will be the people you have the most amount of time with. This could be a bad thing if things go south, so be careful and don't come across too strong...nothing like being labelled a whore for your college life.

The next outlet probably is socs/clubs, again purely because you're surrounded by people with similar interests. Societies mentioned asside, dramsoc seem to like their social nights and will admit to being very imbred (90% of their membership's relationships are with other members)

If all else fails, if you find yourself in January waking up beside the lake, makeup smeared surrounded by unused freshers week condoms, empty bottles of vodka and burn....PM DAVE..dude's gonna make a killing from this thread :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

TDOie wrote: »
    As Already stated.

Look half way decent.

Go To Engineering Lectures.

Go to Comp Sci Lectures.

Join Netsoc

Join Gamesoc

Join Sci-Fi Soc

oooh the stereotypical sting

Advertisement