Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruno withdrawn from Letterkenny cinema

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭meenmore

Imagine the fun us Tarantino fans will have in acquiring '2 tickets to 'INGLORIOUS BASTARDS', please'.

''There you are, 2 tickets for inglorious bastards.'

'.....I'm sorry, what did you call us?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

Back in the day Donegal gave large No votes in the referendums on divorce, right to information and right to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Essexboy wrote: »
    Back in the day Donegal gave large No votes in the referendums on divorce, right to information and right to travel.
    That figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

i did see it,
    in derry cos they do SWEET popcorn

I don't think the sweet popcorn tastes as nice as it used to. :( I get ice cream now instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Bruno was a shite film anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭digital pimp

karma403 wrote: »
    I don't think the sweet popcorn tastes as nice as it used to. :( I get ice cream now instead.

its criminal not to have sweet popcorn in a cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭rikerdonegal

I don't give a fudge about the movie, but I'm fascinated by the way people can sneak curse words into their posts. Very inventive. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Is Lassie any good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭rikerdonegal

blinding wrote: »
    Is Lassie any good ?

Um, Lassie has saved thousands of lives over the years. Of course, she's good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭digital pimp

the simpsons;

Homer: I want to tell you about the most wonderful place in the world: Doggie Heaven. In Doggie Heaven, there are mountains of bones, and you can't turn around without sniffing another dog's butt! And all the best dogs are there, Old Yeller, and about eight Lassies.

Bart: Is there a Doggie Hell?

Homer: Well… of course, there couldn't be a heaven if there weren't a hell.

Bart: Who's in there?

Homer: Oh, uh… Hitler's dog… and that dog Nixon had, what's his name, um, Chester…

Lisa: Checkers.

Homer: Yeah! One of the Lassies is in there, too. The mean one! The one who mauled Timmy

• Advertisement
Advertisement