Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blocked fallopian tubes,anyone?

Options
  • 07-08-2009 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

was in for a lap the last day to remove/drain an ovarian cyst i requested also that they checked my tubes and they did.the cyst had gone but my tubes were completely blocked near the ovaries(i had chlamydia before:o was treated for it in jan dont know how long i had it for though:()
    they said the best option is probably ivf as surgery could do even more damage.
    have been thinking about natural remedies homeopathy accupunture and the herbal tampons
    what should i do i feel like i am in a black hole.:confused::confused::confused::(
    did any one conceive naturally with this prob did they fix it or just go straight to ivf?like would there be a good chance of it working?
    oh forgot to mention am 23 married 1year and have two beautiful kids from previos relationships.
    i no people say to me u hav 2kids u should be happy.
    i know it would be a LOT worse if i didnt but i really wanted a baby with my husband
    thanks in advance.
    baby dust to all

Advertisement