Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New stock.

Options
  • 07-08-2009 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭

This might sound stupid... How do you adjust the hop-up on a KSC USP.45 Full Size (System 7)?

Go to 7th post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

There is an adjustment tool that comes with it in a plastic packet. Lock the slide back and look in the ejection port. At the end of the barrel or start I should say you will se a ring of ridges around the hopup unit, use the tool to turn this wheel. KSC decided to not give manuals with the System 7s, any of the ones I have don't have any. The older ones did.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Is it the tool thats shaped like a key or the other one that I should use? Mine came with a manual, but it was in japanese or chinese and the pictures were'nt very helpful. Thanks, I see the ridges.

The key is used to actually lock your gun so no one but you can use it, the lock is inside the mag well on the back strap. The one that looks like a door handle is the hopup adjustment tool.

My inner and outer barrel and hop up unit are loose. As in, you can move them slightly. It does'nt seem like it will come out or anything. I'm just wondering was yours the same and should it be like that???

Thats common in all GBBs I have ever had, that bit of play is needed to be able to take them apart from what I can tell. Some GBB barrels move around more than others but they are usually only loose with the slide back, when its closed it's a tighter fit so accuracy is not really effected much.

• Advertisement

Would this fit onto a Kalash/Dboys M4 without any modding http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/stocks/aeg/d-boys-mod-stock-for-m4-m16.html#. Would I need a new stock tube??? and what type of battery would fit the stock???
    Just want to make sure.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

ya that should fit perfectly,

Would you know what type of battery fits it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Just a normal cranestock battery like this I'd say.

Just a normal cranestock battery like this I'd say.

Funnily enoungh, I have the exact same one which I bought on airsofteire about 6 weeks ago.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement