Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning View

• 07-08-2009 7:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

What an album, giving it a listen for the first time in ages, I'd have to say it's one of my favourite albums. Don't think any of their other albums come close! Just so much talent throughout the band, it's such a shame!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

why is it such a shame? have they broke up or something

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

No but imo they haven't released anything that comes close to Morning View, which is a shame considering they're a damn talented band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I like Make Yourself more. Heavier stuff is good but Morning View is amazing alright, a few great tracks. I used to listen to it ALL the time. Then MTV started playing "Wish You Were Here" during every episode of beach house Cribs and it started to do my head in. :rolleyes: They definitely went downhill after MV...

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

I'm a Science man myself but Morning View is a fantastic record.
    Such a shame they went the direction they did after that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭ADTR

Prefer Science out of all their albums.

• Advertisement
Advertisement