Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are all women insane?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Trail_Blazer

I think it was George Carlin who said:

"Everyone is crazy, it just depends on what degree they are."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Are women insane?

Seriously. You would be able to answer that question yourself if you got off the tram system in Osaka, Japan at the station based at the Minamihonmachi district.
    Enter one of the Saki bars there at night with the ladies there to entertain you. Ply them with the house wine all night, bring the leather gear (including the whip) although some already have it with them in the upstairs rooms, and see just how crazy women can get.

Its just awesome LOL :D
    First chance we get, the wife and myself is going back. Out of this world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

stepbar wrote: »

God I hate that Bollix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

nhjmhggfffdr

^ Sorry, it's abit hard to type with my elbows through this strait-jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Women never reveal the full extend of their insanity till you move in with them.

Yes we are......and proud of it !!!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cazzylonglegs

Yes we are......and proud of it !!!!! :)

Yup yup - reel them in but withold the crazy till its too late....mwah ha ha

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Yes, and as Mr. Garrison might say; "I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭m3llowship

All women are not crazy.

BUT, all women have the capability to BE crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

The woman you live(d) with is probably asking:

Are all men lazy fcuks??!

Not everything women do is related to their menstrual cycle ya know! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

This is an interesting topic to which I have given careful consideration to.I would have to answer yes without a doubt.I know lots of women and I can say with my hand on my heart that every single one of them are mad. Moods, irrational, backstabbing are just a few of their traits.They are the inferior sex by a mile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

akaredtop wrote: »
    This is an interesting topic to which I have given careful consideration to.I would have to answer yes without a doubt.I know lots of women and I can say with my hand on my heart that every single one of them are mad. Moods, irrational, backstabbing are just a few of their traits.They are the inferior sex by a mile.

And the award for the most idiotic post goes to ^^^ well done, your mam must be so proud of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

I rest my case.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

akaredtop wrote: »
    I rest my case.:rolleyes:

Yeah please do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

I have absolutely no idea what makes a woman tick... I've lived with my wife for 16 years and still she surprises me... some good some bad... women are quite literally the most interesting / annoying creatures on the planet!!

I VERY often find myself on the ladies lounge just reading what they are posting to try and get a better understanding of them... hasn't worked one iota, to be honest it just made them more confusing!

There are some things I've learned over the years but this hasn't "solved" them, just made them slightly easier to handle.

Women, can't live with em, can't kill em... but gotta love em!

And they're not insane, just don't try and understand them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Its been so long since I have been in a relationship with anyone I think I might be ready to dive back into that traumatic life style once again.
    TBH its probably worth the crazyness for the random brilliant things that happen too. Its probably all about balance, Us men are as bad with our moods and insistence to see our mates as often as we like, while IMO girls prefer to spend more time with their men... So really the Human condition = Crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

brummytom wrote: »
    Only at certain times of the month - but daren't say it to her face.

Oh my god - this is BRILLIANT!!! So true.:o:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Yes. 'Cept my GF who is a boards user, she's perfectly sane...

Advertisement