Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Digital Media

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

Can't wait for the new batch of CDM students to start! don't forget to come along to the Clubs and Societies Sign Up Day/Days and sign up for PhotoSoc (The Biggest and Best Society in ITB) we're currently made up of 80% CDM Students so really hope to see you all there this year

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Checked it on the internet this morning but just after getting it in the post now. I got a place on this course starting in Sepember. Can't bloody wait.

Oh God the nerves are already kicking in:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

believe me when i say this, CDM is the best course ever your gonna love it. Im going into Year 2 in September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 147kevin

Macca3000 wrote: »
    Checked it on the internet this morning but just after getting it in the post now. I got a place on this course starting in Sepember. Can't bloody wait.

Oh God the nerves are already kicking in:D

Accepted the course too, i'm a mature too (24), dying for it now!! Everything I read on the course seems all good , roll on September!!!! Anybody now how many hours it is a week? What time would ya finish up most days??:)

147kevin wrote: »
    Accepted the course too, i'm a mature too (24), dying for it now!! Everything I read on the course seems all good , roll on September!!!! Anybody now how many hours it is a week? What time would ya finish up most days??:)

Another mature one. We will slowly take over haha. I'm really looking forward to it. Nervous as hell but very excited to be doing something I know I'm going to enjoy. It might not actually feel like going back to college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Mebbie

Just accepted my offer for Creative Digital Media!:)
    I'm kinda nervous though,cause I won't know anyone!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Mebbie wrote: »
    Just accepted my offer for Creative Digital Media!:)
    I'm kinda nervous though,cause I won't know anyone!:(

hi mebbie, im gavin. problem sorted :) cant wait for this course to start!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mebbie

Brillant!:)
    The course sounds awesome!

Mebbie wrote: »
    Brillant!:)
    The course sounds awesome!
    yeah it does. going to the open day made my mind up for me i had to get it :D

This course is filling up nicely. And I doubt anyone will know anyone from the beginning. Which makes it a hell of a lot more interesting.

I'm Nick by the way :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

il be there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Fete

I'm sure there will be plenty like that. I won't know anybody either. Still looking forward to this (except for the long drives for me in the mornings)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

Hi guys.
    Can you help me with a bit of knowledge.I just got my 1TB external Hard drive-formatted it and partitioned it. Its in NTFS, which brings the question-Can it work with the Mac or will i have to convert it to FAT32? Trying to get this sorted before we start using them next week.advice appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Tony10 wrote: »
    Hi guys.
    Can you help me with a bit of knowledge.I just got my 1TB external Hard drive-formatted it and partitioned it. Its in NTFS, which brings the question-Can it work with the Mac or will i have to convert it to FAT32? Trying to get this sorted before we start using them next week.advice appreciated.

Yes it'll work as NTFS. That capability was introduced in Mac OS X 10.3.

Assuming the college are up to date. Never been in the mac lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

KonFusion wrote: »
    Yes it'll work as NTFS. That capability was introduced in Mac OS X 10.3.

Assuming the college are up to date. Never been in the mac lab.

okay, thanks alot for that Konfusion, good news, saves another few hours of fiddling with my 'hard drive' lol.cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Tony10 wrote: »
    hours of fiddling with my 'hard drive'

Careful now! You're arousing the computing students :D

No bother man.

Advertisement