Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes dye?

Options
  • 07-08-2009 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

Where can I buy black clothes dye? I need to save my favourite black top :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Oh no!

Maybe try the upstairs of that drapery store on O'Connell Street? It starts with an M but I forget what it's called.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I think your trying to say Moffits. You could also try upstairs in Lyons, they used to do something along those lines I think but I have not been up there in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Yeah, Moffits! Thanks!

And Mr Xiney told me Lyons used to sell that kind of stuff too last summer when I was looking for a zipper, but I went in and no dice. Guess they removed it a few years ago.

There's also ebay if you get stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Thank you! I'll check it out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Hi all, according to Mrs Best (and she really knows her dye) the best place to buy is the Chemist beside thw Zulu shop on Wine street, I think it is Hunters or Burkes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement