Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine Deals

• 07-08-2009 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

My Bosch washing machine broke down the other day and we called the guy to come and fix it. €80 later he said that the part would be more expensive than the machine?

Does anyone know any good deals on wshing machines? Wife and three kids cothes are starting to build up......help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Hi - I'm also loooking for a new washer.

I saw a Whirlpool AWO R205 for €232 in B and Q yesterday - seems to be good enough value. 1200 rpm. Only a 5kg load though - might not be much good in a house with kids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Me 3.
    DID and Power City both do a 5kg 1000 spin for about 230e. They also have a Nordmende (I think) of same spec but with a 3yr warranty for 260e.
    There was a discount voucher for DID floating around a few weeks ago but by all accounts it's expired now.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

long_b wrote: »
    There was a discount voucher for DID floating around a few weeks ago but by all accounts it's expired now.

I know, I know - kicking myself that I missed it. THought I might get to hear of any others here

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Coolcappa

Finally bought one......a bit more expensive than I had anticipated but it came with full 5 years parts and labour guarantee......Elextroloux 7KG 1400 Spin for 449.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,906 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

holly8 wrote: »
    I know, I know - kicking myself that I missed it. THought I might get to hear of any others here

Ans so you should be kcking yourself. I cant believe you missed that either. I'll ask Tom Conlon if he knows of any deals. If he cant get you a bargain, no one can.

• Advertisement
Advertisement