Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA FIGHTERS CHECK IT OUT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

All he needs now is good punch technique and he'll be sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭roo1981

Im off to test this in Dr Quirkys. Anyone got any roids? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

moments later....... csac drop in unannounced. Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drug Test , pee into this please Sir :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Judomad wrote: »
    All he needs now is good punch technique and he'll be sorted :)

Maybe you can show him how to punch ;) Im sure keith jardine and Alessio Sakara would agree with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Whats the substance talked about in the clip, I couldn't make it out?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Epinephrine. Or artificial adrenaline

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

What a load of crap, if he went into a fight all pumped up like that he would make so many mistakes and would be lucky to land any punches at all!

these shows just set out with results pre made and try to sensationalise the results with stupid science!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cowzerp wrote: »
    these shows just set out with results pre made and try to sensationalise the results with stupid science!!

I think this is the case here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 sonoflife

The show basically implies what has been known for hundreds an maybe thousands of years!!!!....CHI..Emotional Energy....If controlled an directed u can create enormous power!!!!....An do things people wouldnt dream possible!!!...Faith can move mountains!

Some say lifes not fair but life can be what you make it.
    throw me a mountain, i'll stand my ground an i'll break it!!!!

Benjamin Son of Life Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

The side effects of epinephrine include heart palpatations and a faster heartbeat. Long story short anyway this would mean that you have more endurance, but it would definitely have adverse implications on your heart like increases in heart rate and blood pressure. It would be stupid to take this for a fight, its like an extreme red bull I would think, won't do much in your favour for a fight only, as cowzerp said, make more mistakes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement