Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maria McCool - Ar Éirinn Ní Neosfainn Cé Hí

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

I've done some googling and looking around for you.

The song is off her album Ailleog, which unfortunately doesn't appear to be for sale anywhere as far as I can see.

I came across a few downloads for it in my searching, not my thing but there out there if you're looking. I won't post a link on the forum cause i don't wanna get banned!:)

Best of luck finding it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 NickyNin

Thanks for that BanjoPaul - any chance you could PM me the link - I couldn't find any downloads

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Hi Nickynin,

The quality may not be perfect (Youtube quality) but if you go to vidtomp3 dot com you can download audio from youtube in mp3 format. I can do this later and email you the mp3 if you want. There's a beautiful version of this song by Liam Clancy & Tommy Makem on Youtube too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

The discussion of sharing illegal downloads is also not allowed. Please stop!
    I am sure you can find the CD if you go to a Trad music shop...

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Boxman

Celtic Note on Nassau Street, Dublin definitely used to have it.
    She has a new CD out - the launch was last Friday week in Gweedore, so I'd say the usual places will be restocking again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement