Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway area

Options
  • 07-08-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've gotten back in riding again and l'm looking to met up with others to ride out with or go xcountry/shows together. I have two horses at home but the company would be a great motivator. I have been enquiring about local rc but none are active. I have a box so no problem travelling.
    Anybody else need horsey company?;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Theponylady

What part of Galway are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

turloughmore/abbeyknockmoy area

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Theponylady

Have you considered joining Dalysgrove? I know they are a little far from you, but it's a very active group of great people. I think the Corrib group, which is at Duffy's, is pretty active too, and it's close to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

I am a member of dalygrove but i am finding the distance just too much especially coming into the winter. I have contacted corrib but they are inactive. they only meet up 6 wks prior to competition. Im not very competitive but would still like to be out and about with others regularly and have the craic! I think i'll have to set up my own rc :D

Advertisement