Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Navata 0 Villarreal 27

• 07-08-2009 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭

I read about this a while ago, but I never knew there was a video of it. Well here it is. A pre season friendly, 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    You better watch all the goals!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

i believe they put 45 wide though!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

13 goal Archie Thompson was dropped for his next match

LOL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

JPA wrote: »
    I read about this a while ago, but I never knew there was a video of it. Well here it is. A pre season friendly, 2 or 3 weeks ago.

An absolute waste of time. Villareal will have learnt nothing out of it. No way to prepare for the up-coming season. The opposition don't even resemble a football team, or perhaps they're all drunk. If i was manager of a La Liga or Premiership side i certainly wouldn't be wasting my time on joke games like these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

grenache wrote: »
    An absolute waste of time. Villareal will have learnt nothing out of it. No way to prepare for the up-coming season. The opposition don't even resemble a football team, or perhaps they're all drunk. If i was manager of a La Liga or Premiership side i certainly wouldn't be wasting my time on joke games like these.

It was strange, I think they must have been at a holiday camp and just played the local team, but they seem worse then even the most amateur of sunday league teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

It was strange, I think they must have been at a holiday camp and just played the local team, but they seem worse then even the most amateur of sunday league teams.

I don't know. Judging by their strip and the looks of the players (they look like footballers) they could well play at a decent enough amateur level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

The sad fact is Navata would probably hammer us. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I hear Wenger is looking at signing up a couple of the Navata players. Qouted as saying they "will be special, special players in 6-7 years. And the price is right...".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Galvasean wrote: »
    The sad fact is Navata would probably hammer us. :(

Who is us? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

dyl10 wrote: »
    Who is us? :p

Us posting in this thread. Unless there are a fair few semi-pros posting in this thread...

Advertisement