Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrated Fridge Hinge - 2 bed, C Wood

Options
  • 07-08-2009 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hiya....the top hinge on the integrated fridge door is broken. Its still closing as the light is going off and the food is cold but Im looking to get it fixed. i think CountryKitchens did the kitchens, but if I cud get my hands on one of those hinges I cud prob fix it myself.....if anyone knows where to get one....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

cheapy cheap fridges...

The place you wanna ring is Shomar (01)4509150 or (01)4505327.

The fridges in Charlesland Wood are Powerpoint SR1301/B1. You will probably be looking to buy two hinges.

Beware, if you only want one hinge, (as the top and bottom hinges are reversed) you need to make sure you order the right one for the broken hinge.

In the meantime, and I have completed this task with ease, you can swop the hinges around and end up with the door opening on the opposite side. This should enable your door to close and keep your beers cool (beer being the only important thing in the fridge).

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

In case you can't get new hinges or spares, I currently have an ad on adverts.ie for both fridge & freezer units.

Cheers,
    Dan
    http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=500&ppuser=92993

Advertisement