Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't Download 1 vs 100

• 07-08-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I keep trying to download/play 1 vs 100 and anytime the Download button is available, when I select it, it says "Can't complete this download. Please try again later."

I've never played 1 vs 100 before and haven't been able to download it at any stage either so there isn't some other version hanging around. My internet is working and I'm an Xbox Live Gold member.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

hmmmm i didnt see a download button, what I did was set a reminder for one of them , a few minutes later I had a pop up to say it had finished downloading .

Maybe try that op. By the way it's heaps of fun when your bored, been losing hours to it in the last week or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

You have to got to play it at the time its on.

I vaguely remember seeing a download button somewhere but it is just that menu system and it won't work.

Just select to play at the right time and the content will be downloaded to your 360.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Conot

Im having this problem too. But I don't get to see a "Play" option. I signed up for a reminder, it told me about 5 minutes ahead that it was going to start soon, I went into 1 vs 100 area, chose the game I got a reminder to. Pressed Download and nothing.

"Okay, calm down, maybe you have to wait a bit"

I waited until it was 1 minute before the game time. Still couldn't download and still no play option. I restarted my xbox quickly. Still a minute before but I still can't download.

ARGHARGHSTYHIRJEKTFU-

Any help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I'm getting the same thing. There's a game due to start at 4.30pm and the only options I have are to schedule a reminder or to tell a friend, both of which seem pretty useless. Once the game starts, the Schedule Reminder button is replaced by a Download button and when I select that, I get the error mentioned previously.

Is there some other sneaky way that you are supposed to join 1 vs 100 games that isn't obvious. I go onto the Game Marketplace, select 1 vs 100 and look for the next game thats starting, and press the green A button on the controller to select it.

Where/when does the "Play" option appear?

Yet again another game has started and I've missed it. This is really starting to p*** me off, especially as I just renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership. It has me so annoyed I feel like just throwing the Xbox out.

• Advertisement

I tested this there, by deleting my game.

Go to the spotlight , into 1 vs 100 , set a reminder, few minutes later pop up to say it had finished downloading.

The download is about 250-300 mb , so depending on your connection could take a bit to download. Also it does not see to show up in the active downloads , at least it didnt for me.

I've set a few reminders alright but I don't think it's actually downloading anything. I could be wrong. A friend was online and invited me to a game and when I went to accept it, it asked me to download then said it couldn't download from my location. Strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

calex71 wrote: »
    I tested this there, by deleting my game.

Go to the spotlight , into 1 vs 100 , set a reminder, few minutes later pop up to say it had finished downloading.

The download is about 250-300 mb , so depending on your connection could take a bit to download. Also it does not see to show up in the active downloads , at least it didnt for me.

It's only 80mb :confused::confused:

Ricky91t wrote: »
    It's only 80mb :confused::confused:

not for me , there's 2 parts, 1v 100 and 1v 100 extended play (for everything but the live shows) clocks about 250 for me when i look at my memory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Ive had this problem recently as well although i have played the game before on the same console. Found it strange that i could play one nite but not the very next nite.

• Advertisement

I've never been able to play it. It sounds like it's a good game but it's doing my head in. Especially as I just renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership. I feel like asking for a refund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Set a reminder there for 730 show. Downloading something now so hoping to get a game 2nite maybe. Will wait and see. First time in 2weeks its downloading something from 1v 100

edit. Just came up same message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

calex71 wrote: »
    not for me , there's 2 parts, 1v 100 and 1v 100 extended play (for everything but the live shows) clocks about 250 for me when i look at my memory

Are you sure that isn't the extracted package size?OP when you see it download it will show up in active downloads first downloading a 60mb file then a 25 mb file,I'm only on a 2mb connection and it downloaded very quick :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 psbailey31

I'm having the same problem...

"Cannot download, try again later", every time I try.

There are no active downloads, I have tried setting a reminder and I have tried the Download button.

This is a new console, as my last one suffered the red ring of death on Friday evening.

Can anyone help?? The XBox site is crap for tech support.

Thanks

Advertisement