Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

firefox problems

• 07-08-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

its just started that if i click something it opens it in a new window and that i have to have caps lock on for lower case letters > anyone know whats wrong??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭budgemook

reinstall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

budgemook wrote: »
    reinstall

Hey not sure if that will work it seems other people have this problem and that it also happens in IE. (does it happen in IE for you?) Here is the link to the forum that I found where it was solved by the following:
    This works for me:

Go to Windows Start
    Go to "turn Off Computer"
    Hover over "Hibernate" and hold down the shift key.
    But don't click on it.
    Hibernate changes to Stand By and the problem goes away!

Advertisement