Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapeset comedy sketch ever filmed in Galway in a car.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 manwith3butocks

Yeah, it was a real knife alright! They could have had an alternate end to that car crash ad that was on TV before about not wearing seatbelts. This one would have ended with the Garda saying "They say the damage was done by the guy in the back seat with the huge butchers knife."

The sketch is probably not quite as I had imagined it when I wrote it, but I'm happy enough with it for a first proper go at it.

Onwards and upwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 IrishRed1892

Yeah, it was a real knife alright! They could have had an alternate end to that car crash ad that was on TV before about not wearing seatbelts. This one would have ended with the Garda saying "They say the damage was done by the guy in the back seat with the huge butchers knife."

The sketch is probably not quite as I had imagined it when I wrote it, but I'm happy enough with it for a first proper go at it.

Onwards and upwards!

haha I loved it, best bit is the end
    "what the **** happend to you?"

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Thomasjo

The used johnny says it all

Advertisement