Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paralympic swimmers

Options
  • 07-08-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Three paralympic swimmers are getting ready for their big swim. One has no arms, one has no legs and the other is just a head. The gun goes off and they all jump in. The man with arms comes first after swimming along with his arms. The one with legs comes second after kicking himself along but the head just sank to the bottom. The swimmer with arms dives down to help him and pulls him out of the water.
    "What happened to you?" the swimmer with arms asked. "Well I've been training for the last four years using my ears to swim and their after putting a F*cking cap on me!!"

*gets coat*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Man comes home with a packet of Olympic condoms. Throws them out of the box onto the bed and shows the wife there are gold silver and bronze condoms in the pack. Wife says "which are you going to use tonight?" "The gold of course" replies the man. Wife replies "How bout you use the silver and come second for a change"

Don't know where all the olympic jokes are coming from!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Was the swimmer with no arms and no legs called bob ? ;)

Advertisement