Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No to Nama Facebook Group

Options
  • 08-08-2009 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

I have set up a Facebook group titled 'No to Nama'. We really need to get the ball rolling, and reach more people.

I have committed a modest EUR110 to place ads for the new group targeting Irish facebook users.

This is the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=233861925262

Join the group and forward to all your Facebook friends. I need people to get involved and become admins for the Group. I dont have any experience in the political or protesting realm. But hopefully the new Facebook group will become a conduit for spreading the message rapidly to the general Irish public.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

leonardjos wrote: »
    I have set up a Facebook group titled 'No to Nama'. We really need to get the ball rolling, and reach more people.

I have committed a modest EUR110 to place ads for the new group targeting Irish facebook users.

This is the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=233861925262

Join the group and forward to all your Facebook friends. I need people to get involved and become admins for the Group. I dont have any experience in the political or protesting realm. But hopefully the new Facebook group will become a conduit for spreading the message rapidly to the general Irish public.

Save your 110 eur. It's going to happen whether you like it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

A Facebook profile?

Do you honestly believe that the Facebook generation of Ireland are energised enough to try and stop NAMA :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

A Facebook profile?

Do you honestly believe that the Facebook generation of Ireland are energised enough to try and stop NAMA :D

The answer to societies ills usually manufest themself in some sort of facebook / bebo / online protest etc etc. I seriously question the motives of those who set up same. Bit retarded if you ask me.

Advertisement