Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skywards pick someone new for the spotlight puhlease

Options
  • 08-08-2009 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭

Was between hellrazer and skywards, decided to give the wimms a whack at this so here we go...

Whats your real name?

When did you move from germany or were you born here?

Whats your favourite moment??

If I'm 555 then you're?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Boy, didn't see that coming *twitch* =P

Whats your real name? Née

When did you move from germany or were you born here? I've moved around a lot =P

Whats your favourite moment?? Hm, I have a few. Most are really dumb though, haha.

If I'm 555 then you're????? 666 :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

How do you pronounce that??

Favourite bands??

Alcohol of choice?

Favourite breed of horse?

How do you pronounce that?? Nay

Favourite bands?? Oh god, I like a variety. Nine Inch Nails, Cradle of Filth, Emperor, Avenged Sevenfold, Iced Earth, Amon Amarth... I don't really like one specific genre, I sort of like a bit of this and a bit of that.

Alcohol of choice? None!

Favourite breed of horse? Well, I have a crazy idea to cross some form of warmblood with an american saddlebred. Hopefully I'd have some crazy looking prancy mutt horse that would dominate at horse trials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

So it's 3am and you've mentioned several times that you need to get up hellishly early.

Is it morning (post sleep) or night time (pre sleep) for you right now?

Gauge wrote: »
    So it's 3am and you've mentioned several times that you need to get up hellishly early.

Is it morning (post sleep) or night time (pre sleep) for you right now?

Its pre sleep time right now. Also, I'm just stupid and do better on less sleep. I'm an absolute bear if I sleep too much :o.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

are you in ireland or somewhere else?

your very mysterious

how do you get up in the morning? if it's so early, i usually sleep in

are you in ireland or somewhere else? Right now, somewhere else >.<

your very mysterious: Oh yesssssss

how do you get up in the morning? if it's so early, i usually sleep in: Its easier when you get payed for it ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

skywards wrote: »
    are you in ireland or somewhere else? Right now, somewhere else >.<

your very mysterious: Oh yesssssss

how do you get up in the morning? if it's so early, i usually sleep in: Its easier when you get payed for it ;):p

My guess is america :p what do you do to relax and unwind?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Oh!!! another woman here, this should be interesting:D

What's your favourite book/film/programme?

What do you work as?

What's your favourite colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

What time is it where you are?

How many tattoos / piercings have you got?

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    My guess is america :p what do you do to relax and unwind?

I live an hourish outside of Chitcago right now, I hate it, its 6.43 am, I've been up since 4, and I'm already drenched and covered head to toe in mud. Gonna be a good day :D. What do I do to relax? Go take the cart pony out and attempt to teach her tricks. She fell on me the other day though, so now I'm too gimpy to ride the race horses. Which is utter shiz seeing as my favourite race horse is finally home so I can do whatever the hell I want with him. But I can't, because my knee is black and blue and the size of a fecking softball. :mad:

What's your favourite book/film/programme? TWILIGHT!!*U@UQ(W. Just kidding, On Fortune's Wheel/Boondock Saints/Family Guy

What do you work as? I believe my official title is "Crash Test Dummy" or "That Nutty One". As in
    "Is this horse safe to ride?"
    "I dunno Jim, go ask That Nutty One if she's fallen off yet"

What's your favourite colour? Lime green.

What time is it where you are? 6.48 am

How many tattoos / piercings have you got? About 8 tattoos in the works but none on my skin yet, and I have 4 piercings right now. Had more, my asshat old mare threw me into the side of a barn so a few are sadly no longer there :(.

What can you touch with your left hand right now?

What can you here?

Is the general american population as fat as I think they are?

Have you actually done any races?

What's your hidden talent?

What can you touch with your left hand right now? A cat, a quilt, a wall, cough drops, saddle cleaner, a rock, WD-40 and a book.

What can you here? What can I here? *resists smartass remark* I can hear my mother upstairs watching tv and yelling at me.

Is the general american population as fat as I think they are? YES. OMG YES. I got called anorexic the other day o.O

Have you actually done any races? A few, but I prefer to work behind the scenes.

What's your hidden talent? Photography and wit. And I'm double jointed and enjoy making people twitch.

Which character from "Friends" are you most like?

Home & Away or Neighbours?

How many of the 10 commandments have you broken?

Which character from "Friends" are you most like? Ich weiss nicht.

Home & Away or Neighbours? I have no idea?

How many of the 10 commandments have you broken? *cough* a few.

Ich weiss nicht.

Huh? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

What one possession do you own that you love the most :D

Have you ever gotten a present from someone and thought to yourself, "well you don't really know me at all, do you"

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

What's your opinion on the tattoo stereotypes?

What tattoos are you just sick of seeing?

In general,what are you sick of hearing about or what pisses you off?

Do you think this will be as popular as raze's spotlight?

• Advertisement

What one possession do you own that you love the most :D : Hmm. That would be a tossup between my saddle (its really old and awesome) and the sword I cut out of steel "for a history project" aka "I wanted to make a sword, ok?!"

Have you ever gotten a present from someone and thought to yourself, "well you don't really know me at all, do you" : I got a blender for my 16th birthday :| So yes, yes I have haha.

What's your opinion on the tattoo stereotypes? : I think it really depends. I personally love tattoos, my mother is the typical "OMG TATTOOS ARE SATAN DISGUISED". I think its rude to assume just because someone has tattoos they'll "never marry" or "are a badass".

What tattoos are you just sick of seeing? Stupid ones. Like "I was drunk one night and decided to get a ****tily done naked chick tattooed on my arm". I know everyone hates star tattoos but they don't really bother me. Partially because a friend drew one a long time ago that I plan to get. Its neat, its not really a star, and that person is dead so I'd feel real bad if I didn't haha.

In general,what are you sick of hearing about or what pisses you off?: Politics and America being awesome. I am so effing SICK of hearing about the "peace the US will bring to the middle east" Blowing up fcking civilians and kids in a country who didn't do a fcking thing to the us in the first place is not ok, I don't care what the hell country your from!

Do you think this will be as popular as raze's spotlight?: I haven't the slightest idea.

They did know you, a blender belongs in the kitchen just like a woman :P

The world has just been declared a Néetatorship, whats the first thing you do and whats the first law you make?

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Huh? :P

"Your a smelly cow" :pac:

They did know you, a blender belongs in the kitchen just like a woman :P : You asshole, I just spit soda (that I'm not drinking because clearly I'm anorexic. Just looking at it :|) all over my effing laptop.

The world has just been declared a Néetatorship, whats the first thing you do and whats the first law you make?: Hmm. Well, being a raging pacifist I'd go talk to (or just slap) everyone making war in the middle east. I'd wallop the americans killing people first, then the people in israel and pakistan and wherever else people are blowing eachother up. My theory is if I smack enough people... I don't think I've ever slapped anyone in my life, might as well start now. I figure slapping isn't lethal :pac:

ha ha sorry :)

Have you posted a pic on here yet? Not being pervy but I've either met most of the regular posters or I know what they look like, but I've know idea what you look like.

Is it pronounced aww-dee or ow-dee??

What happened to Shergar?

Who's your inspiration(apart from me :pac: )

I don't think I've ever slapped anyone in my life, might as well start now.

*cough*

*coughs again*

*splutters*

Why must you lie to us?

Have you posted a pic on here yet? Not being pervy but I've either met most of the regular posters or I know what they look like, but I've know idea what you look like.: PERVE! *smacks* Um I'm pretty sure there's one of me sitting on a pony backwards in TLL. And possibly one of me looking like a hippo the day I got The Gluestick. I think those were the only two I had not including my middle finger.

Is it pronounced aww-dee or ow-dee?? Iunno

What happened to Shergar? I ate him for breakfast.

Who's your inspiration(apart from me :pac: ) I have no idea o.O I'll have to think about that.

Sofaspud wrote: »
    *cough*

*coughs again*

*splutters*

Why must you lie to us?

:eek: How could you?!

No, I meant really slap someone. =P

• Advertisement

You guys are boring!

This discussion has been closed.