Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skywards pick someone new for the spotlight puhlease

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Just in from work,

so since you've the benefit of being in americaaaaa who does your tattoos and piercings? anyone famous? :D

any plans for anything more extreme? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

so since you've the benefit of being in americaaaaa who does your tattoos and piercings? anyone famous? :D : Oh yaaa, I'm bestest buds with the dudes from Miami Ink, even though itso n the other side of the freaken country! :rolleyes: :p

any plans for anything more extreme? :D: I want loads of piercings, but after having a few ripped out I think I'm gonna wait til I get a more er... sane... job before I get anymore :pac:

well meant famous in terms of body piercing and tattoo industry.

do you not think you will be workin with horsies for the forseeable future?

well meant famous in terms of body piercing and tattoo industry.: No, haha. I did most of my own piercings in the teenage rebellion years. And the ones I didn't do I got done at a nice little place the next town over.

do you not think you will be workin with horsies for the forseeable future?: Oh sure I will be, but I like to tell myself I'll eventually get a brain and do something less nutty, like get back into 3 day eventing :p. I like racing, but I don't like all the jackasses who race horses too early and all that. Seeing htem break down is the most horrible thing on the planet.

what other countries have you visited?

do you hate canadians/canucks?

• Advertisement

what other countries have you visited? A few *cue spooky/mysterious music*

do you hate canadians/canucks? No, should I?

damn you and your lack of concrete answers :)

where would you most like to live in the world?

damn you and your lack of concrete answers :) : Haha I'm having a blast giving halfass answers :D

where would you most like to live in the world? Belize, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

do you like cheese? and whats your favourite kind?

do you like cheese? and whats your favourite kind?: Yes. I like extra sharp cheddar the best :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

dont ya just love a big yummy cheese toasty? do ya miss taaaaaayto?

is the horsie crowd in america a lot like the horsie crowd here in Ireland?

dont ya just love a big yummy cheese toasty? do ya miss taaaaaayto?: STOPIT. You're making me hungry dammit!

is the horsie crowd in america a lot like the horsie crowd here in Ireland?: I have never, in my life, met such a crowd of divas. Not only that, but their freaking horses are divas too. At least the race trainer I work for isn't like that, or I'd have merry parted some time ago :pac:. I also work at a regular yard/stable/barnplace and some of the boarders are just insane. "Oh its supposed to rain a bit later, will you bring Pony in?" FFS, the horse won't melt! MY horse stands out in the middle of the paddock when it rains. You know why? He LIKES it. StupidLady, your horse likes it too!

C'mon, I want a really long thread too dangit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What do you miss the most out of the following:
    Podge and Rodge
    Full Irish Breakfast
    Tayto
    Cidona
    Cadburys
    Meanies
    Finches Orange
    'The Craic'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Do you know where your name comes from? meaning, origin etc

Whats the best thing you've ever won?

Do you know where your name comes from? meaning, origin etc: I'm not sure, I think Renée is french? *shrugs*

Whats the best thing you've ever won? a kickass bridle

What do you miss the most out of the following:
    Podge and Rodge: My mother forbidding me to watch it. Or much tv at all for that matter :D.
    Full Irish Breakfast: Ya know, I'm not a fan of breakfast. I'd rather eat an apple or something.
    Tayto: Why am I reading this while I'm hungry? *cries*
    Cidona: Luckily, I think I found a suitable alternative :p
    Cadburys: The only friggen cadburys I can find here are the little caramel eggs they sell around easter. Ugh.
    Meanies: I don't remember o.O
    Finches Orange: Eughhhhhhh
    The most? THE WEATHER. It is going to be a hundred effing degrees here today. *cries* I turned the weather on and they were all going on about the heat. I loathe summer :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Do you find it funny how your name sounds like the noise a horse makes? (neigh!)

Whats your biggest regret?

• Advertisement

Do you find it funny how your name sounds like the noise a horse makes? (neigh!): I didn't really notice until my cousin started calling me whinny xD

Whats your biggest regret?: Not throwing a big enough fit when my ma sold my event horse. Granted I had no idea she'd sold the horse at the time, but I still want to punch her :mad:

what food don't you like

what food don't you like: baked beans, most pork, overly sweet stuff, squash (I gagged just typing it) and thats it that I can think of. I'll try just about anything :p

you don't like rashers and sausages?!?! :eek: heathen!!

Will wrote: »
    you don't like rashers and sausages?!?! :eek: heathen!!
    I said MOST. I like those =P. Especially the maple sausage crap my grandfather used to make. And blood sausage for that matter. Though I think I was 15 when they told me what that really was :pac:. But yes, heathen pride an all that :D

Ah good, your ok in my books now :)

sports, apart from riding horsies

Ah good, your ok in my books now :): Thank heavens, now I don't have to worry about being banned for hating pork :pac:

sports, apart from riding horsies: Ahm, I like soccer. I'm not very good at it, but I like it :D. I also like badminton, attempting hockey, and running around like a moron in a quarry climbing up gravel piles barefoot.

wow you are nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Hi Skywards.. *waves* :)

What age are you?

Do you have an American accent?

Are you taken, single, married, separated etc?

Do you want to have kiddes someday?

What's your fave type of chocolate?

wax strips or hot wax?

Tall people or Short people?

hehehehe

• Advertisement

Hi Skywards.. *waves* :): *waves back*

What age are you?: 19

Do you have an American accent?: No I apparently have a "retard" accent (Thanks bestestfriend!). Its rather ahh, jumbled. Except I apparently do a very good hitler impersonation when I'm quite angry.

Are you taken, single, married, separated etc?: Single

Do you want to have kiddes someday?: I don't know. I don't really like kids, but mostly because people let them run wild. I'd have been beaten if I did half the crap I see kids getting away with!

What's your fave type of chocolate?: Anything with mint in it *drool*

wax strips or hot wax?: *cringe*

Tall people or Short people?: Well I'm short, so short pride and all. But I don't really care =P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement