Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skywards pick someone new for the spotlight puhlease

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

waaaheeey I'm short too *high five*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

MizzLolly wrote: »
    waaaheeey I'm short too *high five*

As short as I am? I'm 5'3 :p *high5*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I'm 4'11 and a half.

Will and Raze can testify to this.

It's true :o

Hehehe maybe a *low five* is what's needed ;)

MizzLolly wrote: »
    I'm 4'11 and a half.

Will and Raze can testify to this.

It's true :o

Hehehe maybe a *low five* is what's needed ;)

Get a job as a jockey! The track is the only place in the world I actually feel tall :o.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

she is teeny tiny

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    she is teeny tiny

*feels tall*

But really Lolly, short people are cooler anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

do ya like reeces pieces and twizzlers? ( i loves'm yum :))

do ya like reeces pieces and twizzlers? ( i loves'm yum :)): twizzlers are alright, but I like old stale salted liccorice. Yes, I admit it. My guess is its a german thing but my god the stuff is amazing! I should probably run away now shouldn't I :p

swedes have liquorice like that, stuff is insanely salty, make your eyes water

swedes have liquorice like that, stuff is insanely salty, make your eyes water: I know, its amazing! I have a cousin that moved to Holland that was going to send me some double zout, I should remind her. She said she cried the first tiem she tried it :D. The downside is I have to video myself eating it or she won't believe I'd actually enjoy something like that :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Do you have any scars, if so how many?

What's the best feeling you've ever had?

High heels/flats? :P

What's your horses name?

What was your favourite subject in school?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Seeing as you live in the USA and ride horses all day, how to is feel to know you are living my dream?

What's your favourite part of your job?

If I send you enough $$$ will you mail me some ranch dip :p?

Seeing as you live in the USA and ride horses all day, how to is feel to know you are living my dream?: Come visit me! Haha actually I hate the US. I can't wait to moveeee. If it makes you feel any better I fell off a 12.2hh pony on Thursday and currently have a knee the size of a baseball and a few bruised ribs. Judging by the cuts on my knee I'm damn lucky I didn't break my freaken leg. Can you imagine how embarassing that would be? "Yes, I really did fall off a 12.2 and break my leg thanks."

What's your favourite part of your job?: Thinking up strategies to make the horses happier and hopefully win. In the last few months we haven't had a horse place lower than third! My favourite race horse, putting it nicely, sucks. I'm trying to figure out how to either A: make him win or B: make his owners sell him to me for next to nothing and so I can event him :p

If I send you enough $$$ will you mail me some ranch dip :p?: If you send me good licorice, I'll send you ranch dip :D

Do you have any scars, if so how many?: I don't think I can count that high haha. Working with horses means I get a lot of little cuts and scratches. Just yesterday I got one on my wrist that makes me look like an emo kid when the yearling body slammed me. He didn't want to go in the paddock and get his feet dirty or something :rolleyes:.

What's the best feeling you've ever had?: When I got my old mare and she was batsh!t crazy and I turned her into a suitable show horse. That was just cool.

High heels/flats? :P: Flats, I'd break my neck in heels :o

What's your horses name?: Gluestick. His proper name is Envy but I can't remember the last time I actually called him that. The pony is Liz, and Hippo's real name is Teddy.

What was your favourite subject in school?: History, I'm a loser!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

What did I get up to last night? I can't remember! (make it entertaining)

What did I get up to last night? I can't remember! (make it entertaining)

I'm pretty sure it involved my little brother, duct tape, a coat hanger and a shoe string. I'm never walking into a room without knocking again! *vomits*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

skywards wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it involved my little brother, duct tape, a coat hanger and a shoe string. I'm never walking into a room without knocking again! *vomits*
    It was weird when you didn't leave...

It was weird when you didn't leave...

Someone had to document proof of bizarre alien mating rituals. The national enquirer will be buying that story for a tidy sum.

will you send over a big bag of reeces pieces?

will you send over a big bag of reeces pieces? *gags* those things are nasty!

• Advertisement

ssssshhh! there yummy!

ssssshhh! there yummy!

Nein! Gross! Licorice on the other hand.... How the hell does one spell licorice anyways? That doesn't look right but spellcheck claims it is :eek:

liqurice?

licorice for the americans, Liquorice for the europeans :D

lucky charms - yay or nay?

licorice for the americans, Liquorice for the europeans :D

lucky charms - yay or nay?

Ya I was thinking liquorice but the stupid red lines were annoying me *kicks computer*

Lucky charms, hmm. Good yes, but so sweet it makes my head hurt :p

what nationality do you consider yourself?

what nationality do you consider yourself?

Neeish :p. Thats the answer I give people haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Why is everyone elses well so much more popular than mine?

What country would you like to live in most?

Why is everyone elses well so much more popular than mine?: Because you aren't awesome? I dunno =P. You probably have a computer that lets you multiquote xD

What country would you like to live in most?: Belize or somewhere in Scandinavia. Then I could have a pet reindeer.

• Advertisement

Gonna close this in a lil while

skywards you get to chose someone new to put in the spotlight as long as their names are in the spotlight request thread :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement