Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.senatormarkdaly.com WTF?

Options
  • 08-08-2009 3:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

Who is he? And why did he email me at my UCD address? I'm annoyed that I got spammed at that address from an obscure politician. How did he get my address anyway? Anybody else spammed by him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

What was the email about? Perhaps if you are a graduate and registered for voting in the seanad he got your details from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Way to increase his profile.

Spam in your UCD address? Shocking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

What was the email about? Perhaps if you are a graduate and registered for voting in the seanad he got your details from there
    His email was about himself and promoting his policies and his website. He's not even a member of a party!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

He's not even a member of a party!
    He's in FF - http://www.fiannafail.ie/people/mark-daly/
    There's a logo on the front page of his site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

bunch o dicks - the political party ff not him personaly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

bunch o dicks - the political party ff not him personaly

Oh, of course. Because before you clarified, I thought you were referring to him personally as a whole bunch of dicks

Advertisement