Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone see

• 08-08-2009 8:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

The Lamborghini Diablo going round town yesterday, I saw it down by the tower as I was walking home, god that engine, it was like god bottled a thunderstorm and put it in there, dunno if there was a car show going on somewhere, but it was a heck of a sight to see and hear

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

its from Dunmore east , its only out on the sunny days as far as I know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I don't want to ruin it with our bad weather. Give me a wave next time. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Joe Gt wrote: »
    its from Dunmore east , its only out on the sunny days as far as I know
    Would that be Dunmore East, Amalfi, ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

It's around a bit. A local car, owned by a fairly big car fan.

It's even on Waterford plates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Sosa

Is it a luminous green/yellow colour ?
    I think i saw it this morning around 7:30 at the lights by the tower hotel.
    It was early so i am not sure ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I saw a 09 lotus elise parked outside storm there a coupleof months ago. jesus its some machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

I've seen an Elise around a few times the last few months. Around the city and out the N24 a bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Sosa wrote: »
    Is it a luminous green/yellow colour ?
    I think i saw it this morning around 7:30 at the lights by the tower hotel.
    It was early so i am not sure ...

It was mustard colour

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Ah yeah seen that, beast of a car :)

It's a girl in Dunmore who owns it i was told before.

shinzon wrote: »
    It was mustard colour

Shin

Orange no?

01 W

The one from Dunmore certainly isn't mustard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I'm not a girl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

There's a girl from Dunmore who owns at least one of these cars. She's the one you'd see driving around in that deadly TVR. Was talking to her in a chipper one night and she was showing me loads of photos on her phone and they weren't just random pictures off the net or something before some smart arse says so. :p

Seemed like a really nice girl with a massive interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

ziedth wrote: »
    I saw a 09 lotus elise parked outside storm there a coupleof months ago. jesus its some machine.

Irish plates?

That car is beautiful, never seen one in Ireland.

The same lady has the Diablo (Orange 6 litre), TVR Sagaris (with a deadly paint job!) and a Lotus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Daddy must have a few quid :D

Daddy must have a few quid :D

No one mentioned Daddy. What makes you think Daddy has anything to do with it? :rolleyes:

Irish plates?

That car is beautiful, never seen one in Ireland.

Ya irish plates, i canr remember where though. It really really is some serious bit of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭manus30

the lambo from dunmore east is a lime green colour, not mustard. i have often seen the car on the dunmore road. a young girl about mid 20's was driving...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Lads,

Get yer eyes tested - the lambo is orange and the lotus is lime green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

and i bet the girl is a stunner to match her stunning cars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

nkay1985 wrote: »

Hmmm...is that what you young folks are calling it now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

and i bet the girl is a stunner to match her stunning cars

She is no beauty, by any means, and yes all the money if from her family. I'm not going to mention her name, but i knew her when i was living in warterford city. Also, from when i was living then wasn't it daryl kavanagh who owns the lambo (black i think) used to be parked up the road from muldoons(downstairs of merlins nightclub across from club LA) the whole time outside fitzgeralds. Hah just thinking i bet none of these places are called that anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

No one mentioned Daddy. What makes you think Daddy has anything to do with it? :rolleyes:

As I guessed, I know who it is as well, It be would nice if all of us had everything handed to us on a plate in Life:rolleyes: If she worked her back side off for it, I would wish her best of luck

ok i'm no fan of people who get given money and i'm fairly drunk so this must be excused somewhat but why should this girl have to apologise for anything if she was given enough ti buy a car such as the lambo. As far as i can see she is not flaunting itaroung like they do on mtv. Fact is i'm sure her parents have worked their asses off and i'm sure none of us have the right to question if they want to treat their kids to a deadly car.

I know there is this real irish begurgery bull**** that is alive and well today but imo if someine is lucky enough to have tye finer things in life through their parents and they ARE NOT acting up or being spoilt then they are every much entitled to their new car as i am to a free lunch that my ma might pay for.

My .02 cent anyway

ok i'm no fan of people who get given money and i'm fairly drunk so this must be excused somewhat but why should this girl have to apologise for anything if she was given enough ti buy a car such as the lambo. As far as i can see she is not flaunting itaroung like they do on mtv. Fact is i'm sure her parents have worked their asses off and i'm sure none of us have the right to question if they want to treat their kids to a deadly car.

I know there is this real irish begurgery bull**** that is alive and well today but imo if someine is lucky enough to have tye finer things in life through their parents and they ARE NOT acting up or being spoilt then they are every much entitled to their new car as i am to a free lunch that my ma might pay for.

My .02 cent anyway

Well said Ziedth and well written if you were drunk! :D

I only met the girl once but she seemed nice and friendly and told me she works in the family business. If that's true then at least she works and doesn't jsut sponge off wealthy parents or whatever.

If my parents wanted to buy me a Lambo, or give me a job that enabled me to buy one myself, I would have no complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I would, they are impossible cars to live with (I understand!)

Well said Ziedth and well written if you were drunk! :D

lol, drunk? I don't even remember posting that :)

lol, drunk? I don't even remember posting that :)

Even more admirable so. My hat goes off to you, good sir!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

I just got pointed in the direction of this thread. Thanks for the nice comments here. There is two seperate cars. One is a Green Lotus Exige S240 and the other is an Orange Lamborghini Diablo 6.0. I am a massive car fan and you can usually see them at shows or certain forum meetups as i love to spend time with like minded people.

As for people posting about how i bought the cars i dont think its anyones business but my own. Also begrudgery i am used to and if you must know it is my own hard earned money and i choose to spend it on something i love.

Anti wrote: »
    She is no beauty, by any means, and yes all the money if from her family. I'm not going to mention her name, but i knew her when i was living in warterford city. Also, from when i was living then wasn't it daryl kavanagh who owns the lambo (black i think) used to be parked up the road from muldoons(downstairs of merlins nightclub across from club LA) the whole time outside fitzgeralds. Hah just thinking i bet none of these places are called that anymore.

Whats your name if i may ask seeing as you 'know me' so well. Thanks for saying that, although i dont think im an oil painting its not the nicest thing going around saying that. Also seeing as no girl really wants to hear that being said about them im gonna link a picture for a week or so and let others make up their mine to see if im a beast :p

86531509.jpg

As I guessed, I know who it is as well, It be would nice if all of us had everything handed to us on a plate in Life:rolleyes: If she worked her back side off for it, I would wish her best of luck

Again i really dont think its very nice to comment on something you have no idea about :rolleyes:

There's a girl from Dunmore who owns at least one of these cars. She's the one you'd see driving around in that deadly TVR. Was talking to her in a chipper one night and she was showing me loads of photos on her phone and they weren't just random pictures off the net or something before some smart arse says so. :p

Hey again, i actually remember that and i rememeber i was also quite pissed! Thanks for sticking up for me ;) Im always interested in chatting to like minded car freaks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement